Wednesday, October 5, 2011

fall smells, colors, my favorite season!...and cleansing

191. slightly cooler weather
192. Friends across the country taking coupon tips from you and seeing success in their savings-makes all the clipping worth it!
193. Man named Russell....the name Russell is pretty awesome by the way....he said I in no way looked old enough to be my sister's mom and that I looked good......he is awesome! thanks Russell
194. Meeting new people at the park who share a love for Christ!
195. Meeting encouraging homeschool families at the park that boost my self-esteem in the matter of homeschooling my children well enough

196. Fall, so pretty, makes me think of pumpkin pie spice creamer (favorite of all time) and pumpkins and Thanksgiving dinner and sweaters (not so much so in Texas) and jeans and boots and scarves and hot cidar and warmth....its all sooooo good to me!

I'm currently roasting vegetables in my oven (smells amazing) to make a vegetable soups for my sister and I to start our cleanse/fast tomorrow.

Why? get toxins and other garbage build up out of my body, like hitting refresh on the computer right :) and to spend time in communion with God reading my Bible, praying more. Also because I want to eat to live and not live to eat (I have issues with my relationship to food--hand to mouth addiction, etc.) and I want to push myself, you never know what you are capable of until you try--if you had asked me even a few months ago to fast or have nothing but liquids for days I would have ran the other way, but I know that I may not be capable, but God is and He will use this to glorify Him and to draw closer--I have done short fasts recently and they have proved God is faithful even when I am not so here it goes, cheers to pureed soup and juices/smoothies....

Side note, My stress level has been high since planning for my sissy to come here and clearly I am not handling my stress well so maybe this will help me in that as well and if any readers think of it, maybe you could pray for me to not stress as well, my tummy and face (zits--yuck i know) woulod appreciate it greatly!

Happy Fall!


197. My little man monkeying around on a sweet branch that looks like a rope swing!

No comments:

Post a Comment