Saturday, October 22, 2011

prayer journal

202. sharing coffee with my sissy, especially when coupled with laughs at an old favorite show or movie!
203. Walking, especially with my sissy or hubby, sunshine and fresh air is lovely and so is the knowledge of calories burned and working out your heart, a most important muscle...

204. Text messages saying good morning from my amazing hubby, even though I would much prefer that he be here instead of training.

Last night I started my prayer journal, thanks goes out again to my good friend G for yet another great idea! I started with 25 prayers for my husband that another blogger posted and of course G shared with me. I put 5 prayers for each day of the week (mon-fri) and then I made a list of all the people/things i want to be sure to pray for and started filling in each day, praying for different things on different days, or some on multiple days. I am not even close to being done and am already seeing a need for a better way of going about this. I like the idea of the prayer binder--so you can add pages in whenever needed and move things around. I'm excited to be praying with intention, God says we should pray and we should pray specifically, which is much easier for me to do when its written down.

I have my pictures posted from my camera, but have not yet got them edited so I am still reaching for pictures to post on my blogs, if I were as awesome as G I could just take a pic and post it immediately and it would be relevant to what I am writing about....someday.....

Hope everyone is having a great Saturday and God bless!
I realized this would have gone better with my fall post, but it is still fall and I just love this pic of my little little from last fall, I've said it before and I'm saying it again there is just no denying our amazing creator God when we look upon our precious gifts we call our children :) Lord I thank you for my 2 precious gifts they are wonderfully and perfectly made!

No comments:

Post a Comment