Thursday, October 27, 2011

205. Starting anew each and every day, today's good start, praise God for that!

Last night I had a good talk with my hubby and I asked for us to go to bed early (which was like 10:20---as of lately that is early) I woke up at 5:45 and almost just turned my alarm off and went back to bed and I fought the urge and hopped up and got ready, I went to the gym and worked out for a half hour then came home said good bye to my hubs, showered, did my prayer journal (including making up for the day I missed, read my Bible--all done before my son got up at 7 so yes a very good start.

I started getting tougher with my coffee, I now take a few sips of black coffee (which I am sorry, but it tastes horrible to me) then when I add creamer i can add much less and it tastes amazing! saving money, saving calories, and getting tough....love it!

After talking with my son for a bit I decided to catch up on my good friend G's blog since she posted 3 new ones yesterday and I had the privledge of showing the cool pics to Tanner--including 1 with him in it, which he found pretty cool. Then I played the video she posted from on the Rock ministries about the Phillippines (where they are going). I didn't even think about it and when T asked what it was I explained it was where our friends were going "his boys" included. He got upset at first and said "They can't go fora  long time, But I will miss them, i will be sad" I told him about how they were going to love the people and show them God's love, to feed them, etc. He saw that the kids didn't have shoes on the video and asked what happened to their shoes? I explained that they didn't have the money for shoes and a lot of them are hungry. He told me he was hungry and asked for breakfast, I told him to think about having that feeling he has in his tummy almost all the time and he said it wouldn't be fun. Then bless his precious heart he responded to me saying "we have so much food and there are people who don't have hardly any" with this: "well we should go there and give them some of our food." I said that it would be awesome to go there someday and feed people and teach them about Jesus wouldn't it? he agreed! wow talk about a great start to our day, my son's good heart showing in his actions, just as I have prayed they would, furthermore I noticed it, which is probably a bigger issue most of the time.


206. free haircuts, had to show an image of what T will look like when he is old, probably a little more wrinkley I'd imagine :)
207. visiting daddy's work as pictured first, T loves to see what daddy does and chat with all his coworkers!
208. daddy going on rides with his boy at sea world, special memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment