Thursday, September 29, 2011

my day you say

190. Birthday dinner at Olive Garden, especially when sister works there!!!!! Including free tiramisu

I turned 27 yesterday, no big deal right.....til tonight when I took my sister to CVS and chatted with one of the regular checkers that is there when we shop, Victor, thats right I'm calling him out. First we found out he likes the show Friends, one of our all time favorite shows, pretty exciting I know....anyway apparently he thought my 24 year old sister was my daughter!!!!!! holy cow can you believe that!!!!!?????? He said oh you just look alike and I was like and the idea that we could be sisters didn't pop into your head dang!

Anyway dinner was lovely, gotta love never ending pasta bowls!!!! yuuummmo! delicious food, excellent service, lots of greetings from other fellow employees! Then the restaurant manager gave us free dessert. it was awesome! Oh and did I mention that one of her coworkers made an awesome quiz for us on Friends trivia, basically to sum up it was flippin sweet!

Earlier today my sissy took me shopping at Plato's Closet and bought me 2 shirts and a ring oh and a coffee at an awesome coffee place star co. (thanks B and G for the heads up on an awesome coffee shop).....

To top it off Tanner ended the day being so good her earned 6 poker chips toward his reward to go to a movie! It was a GRREEEAAATTT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment