Saturday, September 10, 2011

oh kids

182. kids that say the darndest things

Yesterday was not great and last night was not the best either, but at least I was not feeling anxious last night and was able to better handle what came last night.....

Time for dinner, I made quesadillas for the kids, told Tanner if he ate his food fast enough he would get treats, he did in fact eat his dinner which was great. While sitting there, after we prayed for our food, Tanner looks at me and says: "so mom do you want to enterjoin with me?" I said, "oh yes" He said "so what is the great news for today?" I told him how today was kind of rough, but its ok. Then he said "So what is Kenni's great news? "I said she has diarrhea and is fussy" It was pretty entertaining! He made me smile,
183. Kids making you smile even when you are in a bad mood or had a rough day

Then I was finishing up with K and Tanner was done, success he ate his dinner in a reasonable amount of time and I see him chasing my sister's dog. I correct him and tell him that if he does it again he will not get treats.....seconds later what does he do? yep he chased poor Romeo under my bed, so discipline and no treats for him, I sent him to sit on his bed and wait for me while I rinsed K's dishes. I see K go down the hall then I call her and she slowly makes her way back I check on her and notice there is poop in the hallway. So I went to check and see there is more in K and T's bedroom. I tried to chase Romeo and he doops me and then pees on the kitchen floor while I scold him and run around trying to catch him (unsuccessfully). Finally I get him outside and then I go to clean the poop, while cleaning it up I see that it has been a little mushed and realize that Kenni had grabbed it so I had to clean her hands and clean the poop.

Later I give K a bath, I told T he had to wait til she was done just in case she pooped so he wouldn't be in it. I clean her and let her play a few minutes then tell tanner to get in, I started washing him got his hair and face done, planning to just quickly wash him then let him play while I get K dressed....too late just after I rinse T's face, i hear a loud sound and poop explodes out of K's rear and creates a poop cloud in the water, I scooped T up as quick as i could and finished washing him outside the tub while it drained, rewashed K got her out and rinsed T......oh man bedtime seemed to take a while last night, then I had to of course soak all the toys in the tub in bleach water and rinse them off.

After the kids went to bed I cut chicken with scissors (thanks G for the tip) it did go faster which was nice as far as trimming the chicken, but not great for cutting it into cubes.
183. Trimming chicken with scissors, saves time yay!

Hoping today will get better, K woke up a couple times needing changed from her diarrhea and then woke up early so I am pretty tired and cranky. So cheers to a better day today, at least I get my sissy here with me today while the hubs is training!


184. My 2 kids faces make me smile no matter what, cameo appearance by M's girl Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment