Wednesday, September 21, 2011

spiritual mother, stamps and things....

186. accidentially counted 183 twice....anyway 186. guidance from a good friend!

Now don't get me wrong I don't think of G as my mother, she is not even close to old enough to be in my eyes she is a great friend, but I definitely look up to her as my example of a great mom and Christian! thanks for your wisdom and all of your help G!

Stamps and things....
trying to figure out how to challenge a very smart 4 and a half year old (exactly as of today) is not so easy! Trying to figure out exactly how to train him up.....
He enjoys seeing his progress so we are doing stamps on paper for rewards for good behavior....today my recently made plan was found inadequate, thanks again G....we were trying to have no disciplinary action all day to get 1 stamp, reward after 5 stamps, but today he had to be put in timeout at the park early in the day so then what was the moitvation to be good the rest of the day? So now we are doing stamps throughout the day for good behavior and losing stamps if necessary for bad attitude, etc....seems to be better!
187. Seeing his fire ignite when he is motivated to succeed
188. seeing T succeed

Tonight he ate his dinner faster than he would have normally becuase I was going on a bike ride with my sister, his Aunti Andi, and he really wanted to come! Part of me (mainly my thighs and buns wanted him to not come so i could have an easier ride sans the chariot and 35 lb. child) another part of me wanted him to succeed and be able to come out with us (plus my thighs and buns could handle pulling him behind for some extra strength training)...it turned out awesome and I was proud of him for getting to come and a little proud of myself for not having to stop up the long slow hill with no bike lane :)

Looking forward to tomorrow.....

189. Okay so its not a new picture, but he is in the helmet he wore tonight so imagine that sweet face in the back of a bike chariot excited to see how strong his mama is :)

No comments:

Post a Comment