Wednesday, January 11, 2012

surviving.....

I just put the kids down for bed and I am still a little shaky and my heart is beating a little faster than normal and I just have to stop and start counting some gifts because i am about 2 seconds from exploding....
301. baby hand dimples (thanks to M for bringing this back to my attention)
302. a son that is able to do most things by himself, even getting better at brushing his teeth
303. even though it was super stressful, the Lord is good and provided so many free things tonight from Walgreens! a blessing to bless others is headed my way (and others) very soon

304. a missional community meeting planned that I am more excited for than normal even!
305. thinking of some great ways to serve others today and just waiting on their responses to bring back to group---feels good to have a deadline and bigger purpose for our M.C.

306. back to kids---Kenni found great joy in just screwing on and off a vitamin container lid--no worries she cant get the seal off so we are good :)
307. a boy finding security in a Lightening McQueen night light--can't blame him i fall asleep to a show every night (usually friends or scrubs--back when I lived at mom and dad's and had cable in my room {their spare room-nothing done for me in that no worries} I would fall asleep to the food network, often Alton Brown's good eats-good times)
308. being reminded of just how cute my kiddos are by strangers in a store-not that I need reminding, but it always makes me smile anyway--gift :)
309. cowboy boots and warm up pants on a 4 year old that he recieved as a wonderful gift in the form of hand me down by his favorite boys---truly one of the best gifts are hand-me-downs!


310. deep breaths--they really do help a little, now repeat

311. my camera finally letting me upload pics
312. friends checking up on me
313. North East Metro Park in Pf---really good park with Kenni currently

314. knowing that God will show me grace (heaps of it tonight) for my less than stellar parenting today-with high stress and yelling and all the fun stuff that always is brought out of me when daddy is away training and that his mercies are new every morning

Tonight was a little on the....okay it was really rough, but we all survived and the kids went down easy (315. kids went down easy-no tears) and I get to spend time focusing on all the gitfs that filled my day inspite of the stress.

 that's my boy
 couponing wears Hank out too :)
 Photography by Tanner :0
 Little Miss is really gettin into her eating and or once keeping her bib on--nice
 best things I ever found in a toy box.....
 check out this cool dude, he came out ready to dance
 dimple :) :) :)
 Aunti--we miss you <3
now to get about cleaning and all that fun stuff--have a great night all

No comments:

Post a Comment