Monday, March 21, 2011

My Many Blessings

I am inspired by my friend to actually take the time to recount all the things and ways I am blessed by my amazing heavenly Father. It took me forever to create this blog, so tonight's post will be brief:
1. My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ-who loves me exactly as I am knowing full well all the many mistakes and sins I have made and will make in my life here on earth.
2. My wonderful hubby-who also loves me in spite of all my crazy and actually for my crazy-thanks for being you, I honestly feel that God created us for eachother, he is truly the half that makes me whole, my better half for that matter!
3. Our sweet son Tanner, 4 today-he is a strong willed, determined, sweet, caring,independent, stubborne, smart, silly, wild, fun, awesome little boy-rapidly growing too fast!
4. Our precious daughter Kennadi-6 months old-smart too, sweet, loving, cuddley, clingy to me currently, chatter box, learning constantly, growing too fast, strong, fighter-she had RSV when she was 3.5 months old and she fought through it and praise be to Jesus is a beautiful healthy baby now :)
5. All my many abilities, my senses, the fact that the only one holding me back from doing anything is my self.
6. Church-being able to freelly worshp and learn about my King w/o being persecuted or worse for it.
7. Our community group-an awesome bunch of believers who strengthen me and make me better-thank you all!
8. The fact that all of our basic needs have been met and on top of that so so many of our wants have been granted!
9. Air Conditioning! It is far too hot in Texas, but I am thankful for where God has us and I trust and know it is for a reason and is working for good--still AC makes me happy.
10. Pfluger park-went today for Tanner's birthday and very much enjoyed watching him test his boundaries or safety and being a little daring in the water-not too much-throwing rocks, splashing water, smiling and laughing-it was amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment