Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Becoming Park People

Yesterday I took the kids to Pflugerpark and it was so fun to watch Tanner play in the water. Today we went for our regularly scheduled park day with my friends-well friend today-and it was so nice! It was super windy, but otherwise the temperature was great for me, as was the cloud cover! We spent some time on the trails down by the creek and we saw big fish and Tanner found a couple of balls in the creek to play with.
11. Parks in Texas-with water and trails and a nice cool breeze.

Had a nice time with G and had a good chat-did I mention I love talking?
12. Chatting with a girlfriend, ok chatting in general-but especially talking about Faith and God!

Tomorrow we have plans to go to Pfluger park again and I am excited to go with G and M and our kids! I will wear sunscreen and bring my front carrier for my little one-and leave the stroller in the car this time :) I am excited to practice listening tomorrow....i also intend to bring my camera so I can start taking pictures of our becomming park people.

13. Taking pictures, scrapbooking them-whenever i can find time to do so
14. skype
15. To clarify what I meant by abilities-that I am able to get up, walk to the window, look out and see all of the beauty God has created, smell flowers and cooking, taste my hubby's kisses and food of course, hear my kids laughing and playing and even crying, feel my kids soft skin and husbands strong hugs, that I could run if I wanted to, that all of my organs function correctly and there is literally nothing holding me back from doing anything except my own limitations I put on myself.

16. Mine and my family's health-nothing is a greater gift in this world than health and happiness (sometimes you have to work to find the happiness in situations, but it certainly is to be found in I would say 99% of situations we find ourselves in.

17. Coffee-with creamer for me or a delicious white mocha-
18. sweet wine
19. cheese, crackers, grapes, and wine for dinner-best meal ever!
20. being able to do my chores-no they are not fun, but what a blessing that i am able to do them myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment