Tuesday, November 15, 2011

try to see it all, God's beauty

227. dog laying on floor at man's feet
228. sister laying on floor working on abs
229. working washer/dryer
230. folded clothes waiting to be put in proper place
231. hubs washing dishes--speaking my love language
232. reconnecting with old friends
233. friends from home excited at thought of getting together next month
234. clearance deals
235. children being great while shopping--worth poker chipds, and given you can bet
236. boy sized manly boot socks

yeppers trying to see more more more---its hard I am not a big scenery type seeing person. I could care less about a house or room with a view because there is no time to sit and look at it and what is the point of it??? I know I sound crazy--most people say I am, but I don't think of buying a home based on what I will see out the window, all I care to see is my amazing family healthy and happy.

But yet again I am given new info tellng me otherwise, God created all that is good and focusing and giving thanks for all the good He created creates a heart of gratitude and helps us to see God every day. So let me try this.....

237. The cross--right now i am speaking of the one across from me on the wall that has faith written on it, right across where Jesus's hands were stretched out...
238. Now I am talking about The Cross--the one at Calvary, where He became our sin, my sin and paid a debt he didn't owe because I, we, owed a debt we, I couldn't pay--and He died and rose 3 days later. He became my sacrifice, in love, He gave it all and all to Him I owe--my sin had caused a crimson stain and He washed it white as snow...sorry I can get carried away, no i'm not sorry because I am too greatful!

239. Today it rained, we prayed for it, it was brief--basically our whole drive to san marcos
240. Tanner thankful for rain, praying for more of it before bed
242. Basketti every night for T man :)

ok so I didn't do a great job at seeing, but I'll get there

No comments:

Post a Comment