Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Today is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it

221. Homeschool help, new perspectives

Today was park day and was a little chilly with the crazy wind and no surprise the northwesterners were the only ones that showed :) it really was wicked windy, but eventualy we all just came to our humble home and shared coffee and cocoa, it was nice. I really enjoy time with G and her kiddos and my sissy---yes I am 27 and I still call her sissy, cause we are just that awesome!

222. learning a new thing--already forgot the name,but it is some sort of wrestling where they were water buffalo leather shorts and oil up with olive oil and wrestle--sounds tough and slippery. poop why did I forget what it is called......

Starting to feel overwhelmed with all the cha cha changes, but excited still....starting to serve in teenrock at our church,homeschooling, and still keeping up with couponing--or trying to, plus i want to read---finally finished a book "Hold on to your kids" it was convicting and mind-opening and convicting some more, but good.

We tend to push our kids towards their peers, then we try to combat with peer pressures and holding on to our kids when they think we are uncool and want to just hang out with their friends (like in their teens) and we wonder why???? When they wanted to be with us we pushed them to go play, go on, go be independent, etc.....well guess what its our fault for teaching them to go away, my bad thank God Tanner is still young enough he wants to be with me and i can try to fix it. Or rather, ask God to help, step in and fix me---ouch I know right ????

Now to continue with 1,000 gifts also convicting, but great! so cheers heres to convicton that brings on change and love and really that is what its all about right....


see i swear we feed him and he is just so skinny....poor hank,


my boy is so good at making friends, and you just cant teach that

Aunti Love, precious
summer fun

No comments:

Post a Comment