Friday, November 25, 2011

black friday shopping this year at the Wal and CVS

261. the blessing of stuff...

I feel immensely blessed that God allowed me to use my couponing knowledge to buy over $256.00 worth of stuff for only $11.20. Some of which I will use to stock our home and 2nd of which I am happy to be able to donate to those in need who don't have the means to buy simple things like shampoo, toothbrushes, and toothpaste, pain medication, etc.

I have always been one who stocks up when I shop, I never bought just one of something, if it was on sale i bought 2, I always liked to have an extra one on hand in case the other runs out. Then you dont have to hurry to the store and pay full price for the "needed" new one. Instead I stock up and store until the time comes I need one and don't pay for it. I am happy to be able to meet anothers needs as well with my blessing!

I enjoy shopping and there is no way i could go out and spend over $200 in a day on our budget, so it is pretty awesome to be able to do so for only 5% of the cost! It does require some work and time, but what doesn't?

I am also thankful that I will be able to teach our kids about it so that they too can save a lot of money in their life and hopefully they will make good decions with their savings.

so in all this i am thankful for all the stuff I am blessed with and all that I am able to give as a result:
262. free or money making toothbrushes,
263. toothpaste,
264. starbucks,
265. hair gel,
266. pony tails,
267. fingernail polish,
268. medication,
269. gum,
270. listerine packs,
271. therma care hot packs,
272. free movie rentals as result of product recieved for free :)
273. being able to give other people free movie rental codes
274. carmex and soft lips,

275. some of the stress of coming up with Christmas presents being removed with all the free items recieved--praise God for answering that prayer that was stressing me pretty badly---Christmas and budgetting don't go well together....

I'm rambling now, but I'm thankful for it all--all the good things that only come from our heavenly Father!

No comments:

Post a Comment