Thursday, August 11, 2011

(Un)answered prayers

"Sometimes I thank God, for unanswered prayers, remember when you're talking, to the man upstairs, that just because He may not answer doesn't mean He don't care, some of God's greatest gifts, are unanswered prayers...."~Garth Brooks--awesome country singer p.s.

Well this is not one of those time, fooled ya right. Today is a day to rejoice in a very dear to my heart answered prayer! My sister has been in a string of bad relationships for the past 6 years of her life and she is 24 mind you....and in 8 days I am flying to get her and drive her back to our home in Texas to live with us! Praise Jesus!!!!! The closer it gets, the more real it becomes! I can't wait to wrap my arms around her in a bear hug!

Now I am not a big cryer or very emotional in many ways, but I can tell you that the dam is about to break and the waters are going to pour down over the rocky wall the the shallow, half dried up, pool below. When I let myself think of what a special gift my Texas friends are!
152. My texas friends

They are what true, genuwine, good hearted Christians ought to be like! They are so supportive and loving, a true mirror of Christ's love! Thank you so very much for your kindness and goodness and I thank God for placing you all in my life!

A special thanks goes to my great friend G! You melt my heart with your kindness towards my sister! You pray for her daily, and make sure to do so with a post it note you move each day, I honestly don't believe I was even praying every day for her, sad I know. You are showing her Christ's love and God has used you as a tool in this whole thing and I am so so greatful. My other friends have been amazing too, but your understanding and prayers have really done it in for me and for her! I can't even now contain the tears because I am so overwhlemed with feeling Christ's love-through Him and through you, Thank you so very much G from the bottom of my heart!
153. G!!!!!

154. oregon visits, surprise sister visits
155.papa and gus enjoying camping

No comments:

Post a Comment