Sunday, August 14, 2011

Christ's love emulated truly...

174. True believers loving as Christ does

So again today I was brought to tears. Our community group gave me a card with money in it for my trip to get my sister. What kindness and generocity, goodness, selflessness, true love, I can't even fully describe how I feel right now with what they have given! I have heard sermons preached on how the hardest thing to change in a Christian is their wallet. Money is a tough thing, we need it to survive, to pay the bills, buy food, etc. and it's not always easy to make and I guess we feel we work hard for it so its hard to give away, but how great it is to give. And how humbling it is to recieve the gift of other people's hard earnings! I feel so amazingly blessed to have our community group in our lives, what a great group of friends we have! My heart is overwhelmed with love! Thank you Jesus for the precious gift of community. I wish I had a picture to insert of our group, but sadly I don't....
Imagine a group of awesome people with big smiles and awesome hand gestures and craziness and love pouring out of their hearts.....

175. skype, hands free face to face free chat with hubby :) yay
176. free stuff
177. ability to give free stuff to others in need such as the food pantry and pregnancy center.

I wish that I could really explain how completely and utterly blessed I feel right now. I am so happy to have my sister coming and getting out of a not great relationship and to know that she will see and feel and know Christ's love here fully! God is so good, He is behind this whole ordeal and to God alone be the glory! He has worked everything out in this and made it good and I am so thankful for His love and provision.

A few other examples of God's goodness and provision:
love:
our precious kids

sun:
water:
trees=o2
friends and playtime

family:
art: in this case dry erase markers in the bath tub



No comments:

Post a Comment