Monday, June 13, 2011

Early in the morning, when I rise

Give me Jesus, give me Jesus, you can have, all this world just give me Jesus!
It has been far too long for a blog post and I figured what better time than the present while I am up early before my kiddos.

This Saturday I did a bike ride for charity with my amazing hubby, and 2 of our friends. We did 35 miles, it was the longest I have ever gone and the first 17 miles may have kicked my butt and made me think I hated it, but the last half was amazing! It was so awesome to be out getting an awesome workout, supporting a charity, talking with M, and taking in God's beauty all around us!
109. Bike rides
110. Riding down a red brick road at the end with M and whooping and hollaring together
111. Being immersed in God's beauty
112. The amazing and distinct smell of horses, not to mention their beauty
113. Husband being proud of me, waiting at the finish line for me and greeting me with smile and big hug and kiss.
114. Amazing friends like G praying for us during our ride, very sweet thank you so much!

Last night we went to our missional community group for a BBQ, the men fixed the host's fence and the women made goody bags to hand out to those in need. It was awesome! Great salad
114. G's greek salad, yummy I could eat it all day long!

It was nice to chat and just hang around each other. I enjoyed talking with the teenagers--we all have great kids if I might add---watching my 4 year old son learn to swing high by himself thanks to sweet little Biz helping teach him!

115. Kind boys who stop to teach the young ones, who are patient and let them catch the football and throw it, that show grace to a boy with enough energy for 2 little boys

116. Being in community and continuing to grow together.
117. G encuraging home schooling and giving me ideas on how to get started with my son!
118. Singing with M
119. Son dancing with abandon and beinga rocket star as he calls it :)
120. Boys dressed as cowboys and taking cowboy names like Dusty :)
121. streams and creeks

No comments:

Post a Comment