Saturday, December 3, 2011

280. 14 month old playing guns with a kid sized hanger with her big brother
281. not just playing but making a gun sound as well as she hears it

282. coffee with some honey and a little amount of creamer

My cleanse is over and can I say that my coffee this morning tasted better than any cup i have probably ever drank! And I was full on half the amount of food, which is really good! I feel better and 2 of the 3 nights I remembered to spend some quality time in prayer with my amazing heavenly Father, which was great!

Today my hubby is working again and will be a lot between now and our trip home to Oregon for Christmas because the Marine Corps runs toys for tots and there are a lot of events for it. However, I am thankful for some quality time with the kids today and a great price on diapers today at Target and being able to eat cheese!

I think the food I missed most while cleansing was cheese and crackers--my favorite meal

283. cheese
284. crackers
285. put 283 and 284 together and add some wine and grapes= bliss and the best meal ever!

I am thankful for peace, for trusting God in whatever happens next and what is happening now. We are unsure of whether or not we will be going to Camp Pendleton or staying here, but ultimately God is in control and He will provide the answer and sustain us either way so i am thankful to rest in His truth and will wait patiently for Him to reveal to my hubs what route we should take.

peace and elbow grease---have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment