Friday, December 2, 2011

cleansing, again

277. more successful attempt at cleansing

I decided I wanted to try and cleanse again and this time i was not going to be so strict and so far it has gone much better.

I am eating nothing but fruits, veggies and soup broth--some in liquid form and some in solid form and using natural ingredients with it for example olive oil and vinegar for salad dressing.

I will admit, a big part of my choice to cleanse did come from wanting to jump start a weight loss. I eat too much and wanted to shrink my internal stomache a bit, also I wanted to get some of the built up toxins out of my body, which I am pretty excited about happening. And as I said last time my relationship to food is not great I am addicted to hand to mouth food popping--why i love popcorn so much for sure! Also like a fast the hope is that I will rely on God when I am tempted to eat something I don't truly want to and will spend time focusing more on God and in His Word and in prayer-the by yourelf kind we talked about at church on Sunday.

Today is my 3rd day and I feel pretty good--its hardest at night and when i see others snacking I want to join in badly. also I have been having black coffee with honey in it and am able to drink it okay, but am looking forward to putting creamer in it again tomorrow.

I have done okay with my spending more time with God, still need to improve more, but getting better for sure and practice makes progress so I will take it :)

For lunch I had veggies sauteed in olive oil and topped it with all natural salsa--and it was quite good so new food enjoyment found from this experience as well. Plus the last time I only made it one day so the success of going farther this time feels pretty good as well.

278. both kids laying down for a nap, some quite time to myself to reflect and write and read the Word
279. rain again--it rained today praise God for that!

unfortunately I attempted to upload my pics 3 times the other day and was not successful so hopefully this weekend I can have my hubbs help me with that and get pics up.

No comments:

Post a Comment