Wednesday, February 8, 2012

grow...

340. learning, growing in faith

signed up for a class from our church on the book of Ruth. Thanks to my friend Lupita who invited me to join, and my amazing hubby who told me it is no problem for me to do it and encouraged it. Invited my new friend Jenn and her daughter and they might take it as well!

341. documentaries that defy evolution based on the animals that God created--proof, what? yes proof with simple things like beetles and giraffes in their specific design.

342. getting my lesson for school done on tuesday night instead of thursday night--ahh peace for the next 2 nights

343. seeing my son learn, knowing he is growing knowledge and in faith.

He asked me if I knew how much God loves us? I said no do you know? he said the neighbors know and its soooooooo much! I said they are right and He loves us more than we can imagine even more than mommy and daddy can love! precious!

papa misses his tater!

No comments:

Post a Comment