Tuesday, February 21, 2012

full house

344. a full house--full of loud, sweet, energetic, fun boys

We went to the park with our boys today and their dad, it was fun! I got up like a kid and was on the bars doing can openers and impressing them with what I could do at my old age of 27! ha they couldn't believe I could remember how to do things from so long ago when I was in elementary school....so funny how kids see thigngs!

Then they came over, are over now, and are playing the wii and we have a wonderfully small single wide mobile home and there are 6 boys, 2 men, me, a toddler, and a dog and I have to say I love it! It could have something to do with the fact that all the boys here are awesome kids! I just enjoy people though too, and I can imagine having a huge group of kiddos a gaggle of kids, if you will, via adoption.

345. man talk, the 2 men and one boy were just discussing and looking at guns...
346. christian concerts
347. dad's that actively are involved with their kids, doing what their kids enjoy doing
348. youtube = listening to Christian music

No comments:

Post a Comment