Tuesday, April 5, 2011

crazy coupon ladies

i have just learned of this craze and all the many websites there are out there with free printable coupons as well as lists of the deals in each store by state with store coupons, manufacture coupons, and sales. I went to check the mail today on the way home from the park-i was thinking should i subscibe to the sunday paper? Then I saw a garbage can right next to the mail boxes. (I live in a manufactured home community where the mail boxes are all in one spot) and I thought to myself "I bet there are ads and coupons in there people have thrown out when checking their mail....success. The great part was when the mail man pulled up having not yet delivered the mail and asked what I was looking for. classic. I told him "just the newspapers and ads people have tossed to use for crafts (newspaper under a painting for example) and coupons for the obvious reason" I think he thought I was crazy, but then that would not be the first time I've heard that.

78. dumpster diving for coupons instead of buying a paper-saving money and recycling at the same time.
79. watching my kids interact-K trying to get to T's truck, T trying to explain things like a daddy to K.
80. sunshine, but not too hot
81. ideas to save money to help my family

My hubby got home friday night after being gone for nearly 3 weeks
82. Having my hubby home

It was a crazy busy weekend with him coming in, T had his birthday party at the park with our friends on saturday, then  church and group on sunday-i love sundays too

83. sundays

Back to the norm, messy house, more dishes and laundry-happy to see his clothes in the hamper again! I love everything about it!
84. Hubby's arms around me while I sleep
85. Kisses goodbye in the morning before he goes to work

My house looks like  a tornado went through it, but its full and happy and that matters more to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment