Wednesday, May 25, 2011

fun day

101. Champion Park-an amazing park that is fun for literally any age-me included!
102. beautiful women inside and out that inspire me daily (G and M thank you)

Yesterday was so fun for me and my kids! Daddy is training and it has greatly affected my 4 year old son, he is really having a hard time with daddy's absence and all the more showing how important it is to have a mom and dad around for your kids! T is pretty tough, but one of his friends took his stick away after he stepped in her hole and he flipped out crying as if he had been hurt (which he hadn't been) and I am struggling to be a good mom this week, but I have got to give it up for places like champion park, it was so fun.

It is a splash park in which the water drains into a big huge sand area that has pretend dino bones to dig up and it creates these big puddles. There are tons of buckets and shovels to play with that are left there and there is a decent amount of shade covering the sand. I really enjoyed crawling around with my kids in the sand
103. free exfoliation from the wet sand at the park

It was so cool to watch my 8 month old crawling around playing in the sand instead of sitting on a blanket with me watching all the other kids have fun and wishing she could participate....

After the park it was time for a bath to get the sand out of hair and everything else and it was awesome that as soon as I got both of my kiddos clean, Tanner says "oow mom kenni pooped" yah she pooped in the tub and I scooped T up really quick and got him safely out then proceeded to fish the poop out of the tub p.s. no joke I didn't know babies could poop that big, it was bigger than some of the poops my son has it was crazy...rewash and clean toys and bath tub.....

No comments:

Post a Comment